• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What Novel Are You Currently Reading, Version 2

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kitty, Jul 19, 2010.

1. dualblade

dualblade Break!

And Then There Will Be None
    by Agatha Christe

Well,more like I intend to read it very soon,but still.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Four to Score, Janet Evanovich. So far, so good. Better than the previous one, I think.

3. rebel a n g e l

rebel a n g e l New Member

Beloved, Terry McMillon.

4. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

The Alchemist.

Just starting to read it, thanks to will smith.

5. Kitty

Hot Six, Janet Evanovich.

6. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

"Do They Serve Beer in Hell?" by Tucker Max

7. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Dark Fire: as of right now the last of the Last Dragon Chronicles...besides the "alternate universe book"... The last one i read (The Fire Eternal) was kinda preachy and trying too hard to be deep and epic sounding. That took away from the whole thing, just made it less real. I'm hoping Dark Fire will be better, I'm told so anyway.

8. Kitty

To The Nines, Janet Evanovich. I love how many reoccuring characters there are in this series. And they are all really hilarious to me.

9. Hatori

Hatori New Member

I am fervently trying to pick back up with The Inferno by Dante after leaving off somewhere around the 8th circle.

10. Disney Guardian

Disney Guardian New Member

For those of you that are into Star Wars, I am just now getting into the STARS WARS: Darth Plagueis novel. The story of Darth Plagueis the wise, who was the teacher and master of the sith lord Emperor Palpatine, aka Darth Sidious.

11. Disney Guardian

Disney Guardian New Member

As for The Inferno, good luck Hatori. I have read the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, which includes the inferno, Purgatory, and Paradise parts of Dante's journey. took me about a month. lol

12. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

Ive recently finished reading the chaos walking series ill find th author for eveeryone later

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-____- THe Picture of Dorian Gray... I don't like Dorian Gray anymore...

14. Kitty

Good Omens, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I'm not very far yet, but this is so hilarious. Like, I can't read it in public because I keep laughing out loud like a crazy person hilarious. Just witty writing and great characters.

15. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

The Terry Prachett books are realy good personally im a big fan of discworld im now reading the Time Riders series Day Of The Predator by Alex Scarrow I've just started it so I can't quite give my opinion yet but so far its ok

16. Kitty

Smokin' Seventeen, Janet Evanovich. Kind of predictable, but not a bad read.

17. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Poetry for Young People- By Langston Hughes

... Never thought that he would be THAT powerful in his words on dreams.

18. Kitty

One Day, David Nicholls. I enjoyed the relationships in this a lot; the characters were interesting.

19. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I thought that it was a captivating novel, Atticus is by far one of my favourite characters of all time. He was such an inspiration and taught Scout many important lessons, and he was definitely ahead of his time. I was pulled into the novel from the beginning (I had so many questions about Boo Radley) and was devastated when it ended. I still have a few unanswered questions though...:rolleyes:

20. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Rereading The Son Of Neptune

Percy Jackson was my favorite series. I remember being sent to bed and hiding under my blanket with a flashlight just to finish it. Rick Riordan is an amazing author, and I can't wait for this fall when book three comes out!