• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

most embarrasing moment

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by worbs, Jul 5, 2009.

1. worbs

worbs New Member

ok peeps. what was your most embarrassing moment on any final fantasy. mine was when i was trying to hit Tiamat in final fantasy 12 but pressed the wrong button and killed myself and the party on play. Don't be embarrassed now guys because i want to know :)

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Roulette!
    Since I had one party member left, he would be dead in 2-3 hits, and there were two monsters.
    So I cast Roulette and killed myself...

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- My embarrassing moment: Me playing FFVIII. Why? I thought I had saved my game after fighting on the Island closest to Hell & when I went to Lunatic Pandora, I accidently died because I used the wrong spell. When I loaded the game, I realized that something wasn't right & went to the menu. Before I knew it, I snapped. WHy? Because when I left the Island Closest to Hell, Zell was level 56, Squall was 100, & Quistis was level 60. -_- When I realized that I forgot to save my game, I had to start right back over with Zell as level 46, Squall at level 98, & Quistis at level 53. I was real mad & was hitting the floor only because I didn't check twice to make sure that I really did save the game.

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Aww I feel bad for you summonerbrandon... I hope you were able to get them back at those levels, since it wouldn't be to fun having to re-level them all over again =[
    My most embarrassing moment was in Final Fantasy X because I just got Riku in my party and she was really low level compared to everybody else, so I decided to level her up a bit... Anyways, there's a girl named Lulu who does magic so I decided it would be easier to have her just blast away the enemy so that Riku would level up quicker... Anyway that's not how my plan worked -_-... In this game you take turns while hitting the enemy and while I was using Lulu I thought I set her to attack the enemy, but I on accident sent her to blast Riku and she died DX... So then I gave her a phoenix down to bring her back and I tried to hit the enemy again using Auron (Swords man) this time, but I made him attack her to on accident and she died again... This went on until I wasted 5 phoenix downs -_-'... I don't know, my finger must have kept slipping or something and it made the cursor land on Riku... That poor girl...

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Actually,its better not to lvl in FFVIII.Wierd consept.
    Poor Rikku!Shes my favorite FF character.Ive had many,two of them were in FFX.The first was against the underwater snispawn.I kept on attacking the little scales hoping they wouldnt come back,but I took too much time and the Spawn killed me.It sucked but I got him back.The second was against Overdrive Sin,same playthrough.I wasnt strong enough to kill him,so I though I would summon an Aeon to keep myself going.Ya,Overdrive destroys the whole ship.Game over on that one too.

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Well, mine is when fighting against Yiazmat. That damn things hp makes me fell sleep in that fight. (yeah, that happened to me T_T)

As soon i awakened not long (probably 1 hour), i restart the game and fought that thing again.

But as soon as i almost beat him, BLACKOUT.

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

It isn't that bad. It only takes 1000 xp to gain a level in FFVIII. It doesn't matter what level you're at. Same amout of xp each level.

Hey, somebody finally understands *coughcoughsummonerbrandoncoughcough*

As for my most embarassing moment.... I don't think I have one. Hehe, I'm good at FF. But I suppose if I had one, it'd be not saving and then dying after gaining a couple levels in FFXII.

8. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I died in Final Fantasy 7 CC coz of not knowing the controls of how to play...-_-:eek:

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- I know that it's better not to level up, but I would rather have a challenge. That's how a expert video game player plays. They push themself into hard mode. I also have another bad experience. -_- I made two datas for Xenosaga 3. I always rent that game at Family Video. One data has me at level 14 & the other data has me at level 68. I thought that I had deleted the data that has level 14 because I wanted to restart the game over since I bought Xenosaga 1. -_- I accidently went & deleted the data with level 68 on it & weeks later, when I rent the game back, I wasn't able to find my Xenosaga level 68 game data & I was steamed up.

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You want a challenge for FFVIII? Fine then. I got one for you. Play through the entire game without junctioning. Gain all the levels you want. Just do not use the juction system at all.

11. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Mine is probs in Final Fantasy X when i thought i was killing the opposition till like 2mins later i realised i was slowly accidently killing everyone on my team. I was wondering why i was dying and the fiends weren't >.<

Then it was game over T_T and i was like... omg.. i did not just do that

12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Mine was in XII. when i bought it -________-

13. Shade Pure-heart X

Shade Pure-heart X New Member

Once in FFX when I was very stupid. Auron told me to attack a generator thingy and I did only that! Those things tore me to shreds!

14. Misty

Misty New Member

Probably playing Blitzball in FFX. o: The controls were so hard to figure out, and it was just really difficult for me. In the end I think I lost, like, five to nothing. My mom walked by and told me that I should switch to a video game that I'm actually good at, because it doesn't look like that one was working out for me.