• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Weather: what's it like where you are?

Discussion in 'General' started by NightShadow, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I'm supposed to get both this week. T-T

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

4th nor'easter in four weeks about to hit my area.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Yep. Thunderstorm yesterday and it's snowing right now. <_< Winter can't seem to let go this year; it keeps coming back just when I think we're in for a stretch of good weather.

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

FOURTH!?

>__> I know. It's honestly getting quite annoying. It's snowing right now and I hate it...

Kitty likes this.
  5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

More f**king snow. T-T

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Same one my end

7. Kitty

Today was cold, but I lucked out and didn't get anymore snow. That was nice.

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Got more coming. Do you?

9. Kitty

Today started out cold, but by late afternoon, it was really nice out, although there was still a little chill in the air.

Tomorrow we're due for more storms, though. <_< At least it'll just be rain, not snow.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

The road crews were so damn lazy in my area, no roads were scrapped until the snow shifted to rain. =__= I'l lbe glad to just get rain and thunder at this point. I dont understand winters refusal to leave this year.

Kitty likes this.
  11. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

I drove to Maysville, Kentucky today. The more South I went, the more snowy it got. But back home, it was as if it didn't snow at all.

12. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Where do you live that is free of this white torment? ;-;
    Thankfully it was really warm today and just flooding. I'm always skeptical it'll stay warm now though...

Kitty likes this.
  13. Kitty

Today was pretty nice. Temp got to about 60 and although the afternoon got to looking a little gloomy, it never rained. We're supposed to get rain every other day this week, though. At least it's better than snow.

14. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

It's sad how true that is. I actually get happy to see flooded water over snow right now.

15. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

Ohio.

16. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Holy- that's quite the drive! I've never been there.

17. Flex-wrap

Flex-wrap Guest

In the nature there is no bad weather

18. Kitty

It's been hot as all hell for the past month. The weatherman keeps saying we're supposed to get rain, but so far, there hasn't been all that much of it.

I hate summer. :)

19. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Wont have to worry, Autumn is coming soon :'D

20. Kitty

We'll see. Right after I wrote that bitching post, we got a few days of cooler weather. But I'm told the heat is due to return next week. v_v