• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Quantum Theory

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by mensa, Mar 8, 2018.

1. mensa

mensa New Member

I've had an inkling for awhile now that KH had a connection to scientific theories like the multi-verse theories of modern physics. At first, even to me it seemed a bit of a stretch. Aside from the fact that you go to other worlds there are seemingly no overt references to such things as quantum physics but i play the game often enough that i managed to find many hidden references that i find to be undeniable.

For starters, as I mentioned there are the many different worlds that you visit. Now we could argue that these worlds all exist within the same universe, except for the fact that it is explicitly stated in the game that in order to reach these other worlds one must traverse between walls that separate them. Something that is nearly impossible to do unless you can access the corridors of darkness, have a way finder, like mickey, or you have a keyblade. As well as the fact that the worlds drastically differ from one another to the point that one could only assume them to be in different universes. At least some of them. But some of the most corroborating evidence to support this theory comes from the Ansem reports.

In Kh, like I mentioned earlier, the worlds are separated from one another by walls made up of gummi blocks when the door leading to a world's heart is opened, the wall that protects that world collapses. Gummi blocks then appear in said world, suggesting that the blocks are remnants of the protective wall of the world. In particle physics, as we speak, scientists are trying to find evidence of particles that can exist only if extra dimensions are real.

It is my contention that gummi blocks are representations of these fundamental particles physicist are looking for at the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) also known as Cern.

To observe and study these fundamental particles, physicist at Cern boost opposing beams of particles to high energies before the beams are made to collide with each other. When protons barrel into each other in head-on collisions, they explode into hot clouds full of exotic subatomic particles: These subatomic particles are what physicist believe are the fundamental building blocks of matter

in particle physics, these subatomic particles are called gluons because they are thought to bind particles together to form neutrons and protons

could these gluons be the same as the gummi blocks in Kingdom Hearts?

Despite the fact that both gum and glue are synonyms they have similar characteristics as well. In Kingdom Hearts 1 the description of gummi blocks is as follows.

"For some reason, a natural attractive force exist between gummi blocks. So putting these blocks together to build gummi ships isn't all that complicated."

The scientist at cern are studying the Darkness. They postulate that empty space is actually not empty at all and is actually full of what they are calling dark matter

Much like the scientist at cern, Ansem the seeker of darkness was also a scientist who studied the darkness. In Ansem's report #2 he wrote.

"It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is."

It is through Ansems experiments, study of the darkness and the gummi particles that he discovers the other worlds outside of his own.

It is also interesting to note that Ansem is an anagram for Mensa which is a real-world organization for highly intelligent scientist.

It is also interesting to note that both mickey and Minnie mouse indicate things that are tiny like in quantum physics.

In xehanort report 7, xehanort outlines how to manifest kingdom hearts and it is surprisingly similar to how subatomic particles are produced in particle accelerators

xehanort writes "It (xblade) is only forged when 2 hearts of equal power collide, one heart of pure darkness and one heart of pure light. At the time of its forging, kingdom hearts appears.

At cern beams travel in opposite directions in separate beam pipes. Inside the accelerator, two high-energy particle beams travel at close to the speed of light before they are made to collide which produces the subatomic particles that only existed just after the big bang.

The Large Hadron Collider or Cern is said to recreate conditions of the big bang. They essentially create a tiny universe inside the particle accelerators. So they can study elements that would have been present in an early universe at the time of its creation 13.7 billion years ago.

Did you catch that? Yes 13.7 billion years ago there was a big bang the numbers of 13 and 7 should hold some significance to kingdom hearts fans. We've only been waiting on a clash between 13 darknesses and 7 lights since 3d came out.

The clash between 13 darknesses and 7 lights xehanort believes will restore kingdom hearts

in Xehanort report IX he writes.

"if I become the first to open kingdom hearts door, I can create the next world in which light and darkness exist in perfect equilibrium"

physicist at cern have already claimed to have created miniature universes in their experiments

A miniature Big Bang was created Sunday at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), as the world’s most powerful atom-smasher successfully entered a new phase of exploration.

http://www.foxnews.c...i-big-bang.html

Xehanort report IV

And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the next world.

it also seems that the heartless are could be dark matter current physicist believe constitutes 84.5% of total mass in our universe but that is a topic for another thread.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018