• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Derek

1. Angel
    Angel
    Sounds more like some guy luring children with candy from the back seat of his van.
    Jul 30, 2017
  2. Derek
    Derek
    Get with the times @Angel. Kids only go to vans if they say "free wifi" these days. lol
    Jul 30, 2017
    Kitty likes this.
  3. Kitty
    Kitty
    I overheard a kid the other day say when she died, she was going to make her grave a wifi hotspot so people would visit, so you're not wrong, Derek.
    Aug 5, 2017
  4. Derek
    Derek
    I both wish to speak to but also worry about this child. haha That's an awful detailed death wish.
    Aug 5, 2017
  5. Kitty
    Kitty
    Overheard it at a Taco Bell. The girl was about 11 or so. But yes, it was an awfully detailed and totally random outburst. Her mom or grandma just stared at her.
    Aug 5, 2017
  6. Derek
    Derek
    lmao It's so random but I love it! I would've been rolling if I was her parent. It was probably too close to home of a topic for grandma haha
    Aug 6, 2017
    Kitty likes this.