• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hiya.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rogue, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Rogue

Rogue Member

Hey there! How is everyone doing? [: I'm a fan of Square titles, and I adore smaller communities too.

PS, @admin, XenWord is excellent. I use it on my site too!

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

@Rogue Awesome. Who are you? How you find us? What's your site?

3. Rogue

Rogue Member

Just a twenty-three year old who loves computer hardware and video games! Haha. I’m extremely excited for KH3 and adore final fantasy. Google brought me here.
    Oh, I don’t want to promote my site here that would be a little malicious. :p nice to meet you!

4. Angel

Ditto. I'm the same age and a programmer by day, gamer by night. But yeah, KH3 is past due. Ive never spent money on a DLC but KH3 might be an exception.

5. Rogue

Rogue Member

Dude, I wish I could program! I have tried on many attempts to start learning Python or Swift. It's really rough. I imagine if I really pushed myself and just stuck with it, I could. I usually give up after working a 20 plus hour course and starting all over.
    DLC is tricky. Some are excellent, and some are just out there to grab your money. Have you ever played Dark Souls or Bloodborne? Both are excellent examples of amazing games with truly great DLC.

6. Angel

Yeah, it's definitely hard if you're learning it for the first time but when you get it. You can practically learn any programming language with ease.

Yeah I played Dark Souls because my brother owns it. I could never get into it. My brother also suggested Bloodborne. I think he was telling me it would be a free download for PS Plus members so I might give it a try.

7. Rogue

Rogue Member

Perhaps one of these days I will convince myself. I know my strengths though. I'm going back to college next term to major in mathematics (best and favorite subject).

Oh man, you should really pick up the remaster that comes out in May. Dark Souls is easily one of the best games of all time. Do you remember how far you got into it? Yes, Bloodborne is a free PS+ game this month. I highly recommend it. It's my favorite game of all time.
    -Points to avatar-

8. Angel

Math is also my favorite subject because either you're right or you're wrong. There's no interpretations like English Lit, my most hated class. Math is cool and all but I would never major in it if I were to go back it would be for Business.

Not really, I didn't get too far. I remember when you first start there's this sign that tells you to turn back and there's this ice/crystal boss monster that you fight. Me as a lvl1 noob kept dying so I swore not to advance pass the tutorial stage till I killed it. Maybe, I'm just an RPG/Shooters kind of guy so I gave up shortly after that.