• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

RWBY

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Derek, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Indeed! :D They've done so well despite what some whine about. This is one of the first series in a while that I actually get some hype to see go forward. Started out a bit standard but it's slowly improving as it goes which excites me.

2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

new season is kicking off rather nicely. =D

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Agreed.

Although I'm kinda disappointed that Yang is searching for Raven instead of getting back to Ruby and the others. I could have sworn that at the end of the last Volume, she was arriving in Menagerie to see Blake. I just want to see the team get back together.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

If I recalled correctly, she intended to seek out Raven from the moment she left. Ideally, they'll meet up when they all meet Raven I'd imagine.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I actually don't mind that myself. =]
    It builds the tension for when they do meet. Of the episode, I especially loved how proud drunk Qrow was of himself for finding Ozpin. x'D

Become likes this.
  6. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I like to wait until the end of the newest season before i watch it.

7. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that. I see many like to binge it. I binge them all once I get the vol on disc. (it's a recap day when I do~)

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Duuuuddddeeeeee that was a good episode. Dark day for some folk in story but the set up is real.

9. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I wonder how the bandits will react when they learn Weiss is disinherited and a runaway worth no ransom...

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

"Your mom kidnapped me!?" "You kidnapped her!?" Something about that was just funny.

I wonder what Raven's truth is.

11. Become

All these spoilers! Gah! I want read it but I don't.

12. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Go on, read them, give in to the spoiler siiiiddddeeee

[​IMG]

13. Become

NO! I'LL NEVER JOIN THE SPOILER SIDE! THE SPOILER SIDE SPOILED EVERYTHING FOR MY FATHER!

14. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Nooooooo the spoiler was...

[​IMG]

RELEASED BY YOUR FATHER!!!

15. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

So many spoilers I wish to tellllll ;w;

16. Become

I'm up through, I believe, episode 8

The one that basically leaves off with Blake's dad and mom fighting off the White Fang.

17. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Same! :D

18. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

One episode left, I am not ready.

19. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I streamed the last episode with a friend. Whatever you're expecting to happen, you're wrong.

20. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I just saw it, half of what me and my friend expected were wrong, the other half was right in different ways. It was all beautiful. ;w;